Bot Revolt

Friday, June 18, 2010

Love of a Puppy

I’m sitting here with my nine-week old, four-pound, Boston Terrier, named Jack. It took me fifteen minutes to write this message between the licking, the chewing of my shoelaces, and every once in a while a disappearing act. It was fifteen minutes that I would not have changed for anything. How do you measure the love a pet gives to its owner? God created cats and dogs for only one reason and that reason is to teach us to give perfect love.
If you could duplicate the Love of a puppy, your worries would be over. As the puppy grows, the Love grows unconditionally. The bond becomes stronger and stronger. We can duplicate this Love for all humanity by being the first person to Love and not waiting for someone to love us first.
Be like a puppy and give unquestionable Love. It’s free, fun, and it’s the only way to live. As I have said before, Love, real Love, is the main ingredient for success in any venture. In your personal life, it is the difference between a happy and long lasting relationship or it’s a nightmare. True Love for another person can only be effective if you Love God and Love yourself. Without loving God or yourself, you will never satisfy anyone else.

Today’s Exercise: Look in the mirror and see the real you. Are you happy with what you see?
Today’s Affirmation: I am loved, because I love.
Points to Ponder: Be like a puppy and give unquestionable Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment