Bot Revolt

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Success is a Journey

This life is to be happy and to harmonize our Living Intelligent Vibrational Energy of the Source (God). The Source doesn’t care how much money you earn, but if you make a lot of money it certainly will contribute to your happiness.
Now this philosophy somewhat goes against everything we have been taught. If you ask 100 people, 99 will probably tell you this is nonsense. However, if you ask the same 99 people what their financial situation is, you will get anything from “Dead Broke” to “Just Getting By”.

Time to do some soul searching. How do you get rich by doing nothing? The answer: you are not doing “nothing”. You are doing a great deal, you are creating the visualization of YOUR world the way you want it to be. You have turned your boat on the river and are now heading down stream. You will harmonize your vibrations with WHAT you want and the Universe will line up everything you need to attain whatever it is YOU WANT.
Still skeptical? Fair enough! We know for some that percentage wise your way is not working. Write to 100 millionaires and ask them what their secret to success is. Between the standard answers, 100% will say:”I knew WHAT I wanted and I knew I couldn’t fail.”

Here are the steps to follow:
Step I: KNOW WHAT YOU WANT!
Step II: BELIEVE THAT YOU CAN HAVE IT.
Step III: ALLOW IT TO HAPPEN
Step IV: ENJOY THE RIDE ON THE RIVER
Step V: DON’T LOOK BACK, LOOK AHEAD
Step VI: LISTEN TO YOUR HEART
Step VII: SAY EVERYDAY – “I AM HAPPY”
Step VIII: DON’T LISTEN TO THOSE WHO WILL TELL YOU THAT YOU CAN’T DO IT
Step IX: NEVER GIVE UP
Step X: LOVE GOD, LOVE YOURSELF, LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR

Each day your journey begins with a plan:
1. What do I want?
2. What do I need in order to get what I want?
3. What do I need to learn?
4. Understand you must make this journey by yourself.
5. Everyone has to ride in their own boat down the river.

No comments:

Post a Comment